Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
Beresfield Community Care is a not for profit community care provider. We have been supporting the local community since 1988.
We provide practical support for people participating in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We also support older Australians (65+ and 50+ ATSI) to remain living at home independently, through the Federal Government’s My Aged Care program. The types of support and services available are featured throughout these pages.
In 2020 we joined the ADSSI Limited group and have a proud association with Adssi In-home Support (Central Coast) and Maitland Community Care Services.
We are a great team of local staff and volunteers, helping local people to stay living independently. When you call us, you know we’re just around the corner, and not in another city or state, or even country!
Being local means we know the places you want to go and the people you want to see.
Why choose us?
- We are a not for profit registered NDIS provider and government funded aged community aged care provider;
- Not-for-profit means all our resources go into service delivery and quality improvement (we have no shareholders to pay dividends to);
- We are a registered charity and have been supporting our community since 1988;
- We deliver in-home care and support services that help people remain independent – i.e. we don’t take over;
- We are local, 100%. Our office is in Thornton and our staff and volunteers live in the Maitland/Newcastle area. When you call us, you speak a team member in Thornton, not in a call centre in another city or state. That means we have local knowledge and we know what’s going on in our area;
- Our staff are trained, qualified, experienced and have a Working with Children and Police check.
When you choose Beresfield Community Care, you know you’ll be in good hands.