The Familiar Life You Value
You may have been giving thought to an important matter. To live at home, rather than having to move into residential care.
The passionate Beresfield Community Care Team in Woodberry could provide you with just the perfect solution to continue living in your familiar home, in the street you love, staying in the familiar surrounding of friends, family, street and neighbourhood valued so much by us all.
The good news is that they are many good choices for people requiring support to stay living at home. We can offer you:
- Police checked team
- Profits returned to the business to provide excellent staff training, service excellence and delivery
- An organisation inclusive of diversity
- Great team culture and values based on integrity, respect, passion, excellence and customer focus.
- Qualified and competent staff
- We are local and close to you
Our Tarro team can supply the following services to people under 65 with disabilities.
- Support coordination
- Daily living tasks
- Transport and travel training
- Household Chores
- In-home nursing and Allied Health
- Fun elements like social support and activities
Our support is planned around you and include the following:
- A Support Coordinator
- Help with Personal Tasks
- Social and community initiatives to help you with daily life activities
- Keeping a clean, pleasant house
- Developing your skills and helping you to be the best person you can be
- Staying connected
- Modification of your home for safe mobility
- Therapeutic support with everyday tasks
- Connecting you with activity groups and interesting events.
- Helping you to use technology to email and shop online
- Teaching you to make the most of social media
- Improving your life with scooter and wheelchair prescriptions through therapeutic support
Our team is police-checked and will support you to understand your plan. You will have a support coordinator to help you to get it reviewed properly, so that changes in your life can be considered and solutions provided. You should always feel well supported.
Aged Care Support
We can help you to continue living in your home and participate in your local community. Australians aged 65+ or 50+ ATSI are eligible for subsidised support by the Australian Government to live safely at home.
My Aged Care will arrange for an assessment through Regional Assessment Service (RAS) to assess your needs and requirements.
If you need more than basic support, you will be referred to apply for a Home Care Package. Available in four levels, they are designed to match the needs of the person and are very flexible to provide you with the best results.
The available services are:
- Personal Care
- Household Help
- Social Support
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Safety
- Lawn and Garden Care
- Home Modifications
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
We will provide you with hands-on support to help you with in-home aged care or disability care. Our team is highly trained, efficient and reliable.
Woodberry Meals on Wheels will ensure that you can count on a tasty meal delivered to your doorstep. Our friendly team is police checked, and our food complies with all the Nutritional Guidelines for Older Australians.
There are no hidden contracts, and you can order as much or as little as you need. We supply breakfast, lunch, dinner, soups and dessert.
We cater for generous serves but also mini portions, known as mini-meals.
Strict infection control measures are adhered to and hygiene put in place to provide you with beautiful food which is good for you and safe to consume. You can even freeze some for later.
Our menus can be downloaded from www.bccare.org.au and include gluten-free food, puree and vegetarian cuisine. Our extensive menus include food from all over the world and you will never become bored with your mealtime.
Our friendly team in Tarro would like to hear from you if all the above sounds good to you. We want to assist you to live a good life, safely and in the comfort of your home. Our team is passionate and easy to speak to. We are waiting for your call and ready to discuss the matter further with us. We look forward to supporting and helping you to live a good life in your safe and familiar home.