Choose Life at Home
As we grow older it becomes very important to live at home and stay a part of your community. This equally applied to those under 65 living with a disability. The efficient team at Beresfield Community Care can partner with you in both scenarios to make that a reality.
We are here to ensure that you keep living the life your want to. Your needs may be small or more substantial. We can support you with a range of services and support to remain living independently at home.
Our dedicated team can assist people living with disability through the NDIS and older Australians through My Aged Care.
We are Local
Our team serving Raymond Terrace is filled with good people and they are local. When you call us, we are right there in your neighbourhood. We are friendly, well-trained, passionate, committed and qualified to partner you in living in the familiar surroundings of your family and friends and your street and neighbourhood.
We hire on values of customer focus, excellence, professionalism, integrity and respect. We attract quality team members, and we keep them with strong workplace culture and environment. Up to 93% of our staff score us very high in that area.
Everyone in the team is police-checked to provide you with peace of mind. We take your safety seriously.
We offer a wide and very practical range of supportive services to keep you in the comfort of your own home.
NDIS Services and Supports
This is for you if you are under 65 and living with a disability.
Our support and services through the NDIS are always planned around the person. We want you to live a good life, achieve all your goals and remain happy in your own home and community.
We can offer you the following through the National Disability Insurance Scheme if you are under 65 and living with disabilities:
- A support coordinator. Their job is to help you make the most of your support plan. They will help you to enjoy your life, set personal goals, live safely at home and feel and look your best through accessing the services right for you.
- Personal Tasks like showering, getting ready to go out, enjoying your favourite meal, taking daily meds, dressing and grooming.
- Support in learning to use public transport.
- Keeping a well-maintained home by setting your up with systems for success.
- Therapeutic support to improve your independence through a team of occupational therapists.
- Home modifications so that you can move around safely.
- Social connection with activity groups and events.
- Hands-on support to help you get the best out of home technology.
- Skills development and support to get your driver’s licence.
We offer the following Aged Care in-home Support:
Commonwealth Home Support Program
Support to senior Australians ages 65 and over or 50 and over ATSI, to help them to stay living at home safely.
If you need more than basic support, you may be eligible for a home care package. This applies to older people with more complex needs.
Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages are flexible and designed around the client. They are available in four levels from 1 – 4.
- Approx. 2 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 4
Services include the following:
- Meal Preparation
- Household Help
- Personal Care
- Social Support
- Personal Safety
- Lawn and Garden Care
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
- Home Modifications
By just making one call to our team standing by you can get support to continue living at home with all your in-home aged care needs taken care of by the best hands.
Partnering with Us
Our Raymond Terrace team is full of qualified team members who can provide support to you to live your best life. You can look forward to living safely and comfortably in the familiar surrounding of your home. You can continue to be a vibrant member of your local community. You can even keep your street number and name.
Our wide range of support and services is designed to partner with you in reaching your goals and living a happy life. If independence is important to you, it is time to take that all-important next step. Our team is standing by to take your call.