Living a Good Life
Beresfield Community Care in Hexham supports you to remain independent in your own home and community. We are a registered NDIS provider. We support people living with disability to live their best life.Older Australians can remain living in their own homes for longer through subsidised support from My Aged Care so that they do not have to move into residential care.
Our professional, respectful, customer-focused team consists of qualified staff who perform their roles with integrity, providing excellent service to our clients. Our team is fully police checked and inclusive of diversity. We are committed to reconciliation through our Reconciliation Action plan and best of all, 93% of staff score our organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment.
We attract great staff, and we keep them!
NDIS Supports and Services
Experienced Support Coordinators will partner with you to help make sense of your support plan.This partnership will set you up for being a valuable and vibrant participant in your local community.
Here are some of the NDIS services available through Beresfield Community Care:
- Occupational therapists can help with wheelchair and scooter prescriptions.
- Home modifications for safe and easy movements around your house
- Connecting you socially with activity groups and great events, adding experiences and value to your life.
- Support you with household tasks to maintain a clean home. If you are able to do these tasks we can help you to set up successful systems.
- Provide personal carefor showering and grooming.
- Hands-on support to help you to get and stay connected to friends and family.
Aged Care Supports & Services
You are supported through Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages depending on your needs and support required.
With us, you have the flexibility to choose the service suited to your unique needs.
- Approx. 2 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 4
*Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Services available include:
- Personal Care to help you feel and look good
- Household Help to keep the essential area of your home nice and clean
- Meal Preparation for freshly cooked meals which you can enjoy
- Transport to get you everywhere you need to be
- Lawn and Garden Care for a neat and tidy garden
- Personal Safety to ensure you have the monitoring devices and equipment to keep you safe and secure and give you peace of mind
- Modifications including handrails, ramps and stairlifts so that you can move around your home safely and easily
- Programs to keep you socially connected
Nutritious Meals at Home
Beresfield Meals on Wheels meets the nutritional guidelines for Older Australians with our seasonal menus including cuisines from around the world. Dietary requirements are well catered for and include gluten-free options, pureed meals and tasty and nutritious vegetarian cuisine.
With Beresfield Meals on Wheels, you can look forward to:
- Direct delivery to your door by our team
- Strict hygiene and infection controls for your safety and good health
- No hidden contracts or catches
- Often as often or a little as you need or want
- A friendly, police checked team to look after you and your dietary needs
- Generous serves or mini-meals.
We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, soups and desserts. Our menus can be downloaded from www.bccare.org.au
Good nutrition is important, and we can provide you with tasty meals, ticking all the boxes, through our convenient and trusted Meals on Wheels service.
About our Team
- Everyone is police-checked
- Our staff are well qualified
- We hire on values of professionalism, respect, integrity, customerfocus and excellence
- 93% of our team score Beresfield Community Care high on having a strong workplace environment and culture.
- We attract good staff, and we keep them
Give us a Call Today
If all of this sounds perfect for you, it is time to give us a call. Ring today or get in touch with us online to get the process underway. Our team is qualified, trained, passionate and committed. You are in good hands with us. We are waiting for your call.