Living your best life in Cessnock
Beresfield Community Care proudly offers a wide and practical range of supportive services to help you live the life you want, in the comfort of your home. Our capable team supports people living with disability through the NDIS.
We can support you with a range of services to help manage the necessary tasks of daily living. Our dedicated support team can help you to remain independent in your home and community.
Everyone in our team is trained, dedicated and police checked. We hire on our values of respect, professional, integrity, customer-focused and excellence. Our team is local - that means when you call us, our staff are just around the corner.
93% of staff score the organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment. That means we attract and keep great staff!
Beresfield Community Care is proud to offer a wide and practical range of supportive service to help you live the life you want through offering the following services:
NDIS Support for Day-to-Day Life
Partnering with our team of experienced Support Coordinators will help make sense of your support plan and partner with you to get the best out of it. Beresfield Community Care provides a range of services, through the NDIS, such as:
- support coordination;
- help with meals, showering and dressing;
- transport and travel training;
- household chores;
- in-home nursing and allied health;
- as well as social support and activities.
We will help you access the services and funds in your plan so that you have the right level of support to make your day-to-day life easier.
We can also help you to:
- Life safely at home, look your best, enjoy your life and set personal goals. You will have a support coordinator to help you make the most of your support plan and life.
- Get help with personal tasks so that you are on top of showering, getting ready to go out, enjoying your meals and taking your daily medication. With us, you will feel supported with dignity and independence. We do everything with your preferences in mind.
- Support you in learning to use public transport and build your independence. We want you to be confident in doing daily life activities, which includes social as well as economic activities too.
- Help you to maintain a clean and safe home by supporting you with tasks like mopping, vacuuming, cleaning and laundry.
Independence and Support
Beresfield Community Care can also add the following value to your day-to-day life:
- Skills Development
We can help you to improve and increase your cooking skills, your ability to clean and to volunteer in your community. We can also help you to get your driver’s licence, start an exciting hobby, join a recreational club or take up an activity that adds value to your life.
- Home Modifications
With us, you will be able to move around safely and easily through home modifications like rails and ramps.
- Social Connection
We can help you to successfully connect to activity groups and exciting events to add interest, value and lots of good experiences to your life.
- Hands-on Support
Trust us to help you get and stay connected with friends, family and the world, through home technology like your mobile phone, iPad or tablet. We will help you to unlock the power of the internet, do online shopping, send emails and learn how social media works.
- Therapeutic Support
Our team of occupational therapists can help with wheelchair and scooter prescription, equipment/assistive technology prescription and functional and environmental assessments. They can also help with assessing you and your home for modifications to improve your safety and accessibility.
With us, you will always feel fully supported. Our team of police-checked staff and volunteers can help you to understand and fully use your support plan to reach your goals. We will also help you to get your plan reviewed when the time comes.
Support to Stay Living at Home
Our team at Beresfield Community Care is made up of qualified, passionate, trained and committed people. We are local and just around the corner. In partnering with our friendly team at Beresfield Community Care, you can continue to live your life in the familiar surroundings of your friends, family, street and neighbourhood in Cessnock. Why not reach out to us today still.
Our team is waiting for your call to take care of your in-home support needs so that you can remain living in your own home.