Community Care in Ashtonfield
Beresfield Community Care is here to help you keep living the life you want to in Ashtonfield, by supporting you with a range of services to help manage with the necessary tasks of daily living.
Our dedicated team supports people living with disability (through the NDIS) as well as older Australians, (through My Aged Care) to live their best life. Whether you need a little or a lot, our support team can help you to remain independent in your home and community.
We are proud to offer a wide and practical range of supportive services to help you live the life you want, in the comfort of your home.
Support is always planned around the person. We want to make sure you are reaching your goals and living well.
Your Support Coordinator will help make sense of your support plan and partner with you to get the best out of it. This will help you access the services and funds allocated in your plan and to live with the right level of support to make your day-to-day life easier.
Beresfield Community Care can provide you with the following support and services:
- Support to maintain a clean and well-maintained home through household tasks like mopping, cleaning, vacuuming and laundry.
- Help with tasks like showering, grooming, getting ready to go out, dressing, enjoying your favourite meal and taking daily medication.
- As well as hiring on our values of professional, respectful, integrity, customer- focused and excellence, we insist on qualified staff.
- Your support coordinator will help you to make the most of your support plan and this will help you to live safely at home.
- Improve your life by focusing on social, economic and daily life activities.
- Support in learning to use public transport to build your confidence.
Our team of police-checked staff and volunteers can also support you with:
- Socially connecting with groups and events, visiting interesting places to add value to your life.
- Home modifications (e.g. ramps and rails) to help you move around safely.
- Therapeutic support to improve your independence.
- Scooter and wheelchair prescription.
Trusted In-Home Aged Care Support
- The Commonwealth Home Support Program provides support to senior Australians ages 65+ or 50+ ATSI so that they can stay living at home safely.
- Home Care Packages are flexible and designed for more complex needs. They vary from Level 1 (the most basic) to Level 4 (more services, more often for those needing extra support).
The following services are available in Ashtonfield. We are just a phone call away to help you with your in-home aged care.
- Personal Care for help with showering, dressing and undressing, shaving and washing your hair.
- Household help for keeping the essential areas of your home clean.
- Meal preparation to provide you with freshly cooked meals and some to freeze to enjoy later.
- Transport to get you safely to your shopping, visits to the doctor and other appointments.
- Lawn and garden care for a neat and tidy garden. We mow, trim and clean paths.
- Home Modifications to set you up with handrails, ramps and stairlifts for easy movement around your home.
- Health and wellbeing programs to stay socially connected through gentle exercise groups, events with guest speakers, men’s groups and craft groups.
Good Nutrition through Meals on Wheels
Our team can provide you with tasty, nutritious meals to suit every age and stage of your life. Our meals are good for you and meet the nutritional Guidelines for Older Australians.
Our menu includes cuisines from around the world and can cater for all your dietary requirements. This includes gluten-free, puree and vegetarian.
Our menus can be downloaded from www.bccare.org.au
Beresfield Meals on Wheels will support you with nutritional meals at your fingertips, ready-to-heat.
A few reasons to consider our well-catered service are:
- We provide generous serves or mini-meals
- We have breakfast, lunch, dinner, soups and dessert.
- Direct delivery to your door.
- Our team is friendly, trained and police checked.
- No hidden contracts. You can order as often as you want.
- Infection controls in place for your peace of mind and safety.
- Home modifications (e.g. ramps, rails) to help you to move around safely and easily.
Why choose us?
We are a not-for-profit community organisation. We have no shareholders, and all our profits are returned to the business. Everyone in our team is police checked. We attract and keep great staff and 93% of our staff score the organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment!
We look forward to hearing from you. Whether you need a little or a lot, our support can help you to remain independent in your home and community. Reach out to us today by ringing us up or applying online. Our team is waiting for your call.