Living as Independently as Possible
Many people dream of living as independently as possible. Beresfield Community Care in Tenambit is proud to offer a practical range of supportive services covering a wide range, to help you live the life you want, in the familiar and warm comfort of your own home.
The NDIS helps people under 65, with disabilities to live as independently as possible. Beresfield Community Care, through the National Disability Insurance Scheme, can provide you with the perfect range of service to achieve that.
Support is carefully planned around you. We want you to reach your goals and to live well. In partnering with you we will set you up for being a valuable and vibrant participant in your community. We can help you to access the services and funds which have been allocated to you in your plan. With us, you will be able to live with the right levels of support to make your day-to-day living easy.
We have a team of experienced and well-trained Support Coordinators to make sense of your support plan. They will partner wiyou to make sure you get the most out of it, for living your life.
Range of Services through NDIS
- Household chore support
- In-home nursing and allied health
- Support Coordination
- Transport and Travel Training
- Fun things including social activities and support
- Daily living tasks including showering, dressing and meals
Our Supports and Services
Beresfield Community Care is proud to offer you the following supports and services.
- Help with personal tasks including showering, getting ready to go out, grooming, dressing, enjoying your favourite meal and the taking daily medication.
- Having a Support Coordinator to help you get the best value from your support plan, live safely at home, look and feel your best and enjoy your life whilst setting personal goals.
- Supporting you with household tasks to keep a clean and well-maintained home. We offer mopping, vacuuming, cleaning and laundry support.
- Help to get and stay connected with family, friend and to be a part of the world through home technology like your iPad or mobile phone
- We can help you to get your home modified so that you can move around safely and easily. Rails and ramps can make a big difference to your mobility and we can make it happen for you.
- Set you up with therapeutic support for improved independence with everyday tasks.
And that is not all we have to offer.
Living a Supported Quality Life
We have a great team of police-checked staff and volunteers. They are trained to help you with support to lead your best life and reach all your personal goals. They understand your plan and will work with you to get the most out of it. They will also help you to get it reviewed, when it is due, with changes to keep up with your changing life and living situation. You will always feel fully supported and on top of your goals.
You can also expect support through the following services:
- Support in learning to use public transport. This will help you to build your independence and confidence to get around independently.
- Connecting you with social and community initiatives to improve your life.
- Focus on social, economic and daily life activities to realise all your life goals.
- Skills development to increase your skills like cooking and cleaning.
- Supporting you to get your driver’s licence.
- Help you to join a recreational club.
- Support you in developing hobbies and interesting activities to add quality to life.
- Add value and experiences to your life by setting you up with activity groups and participating in events and outings. Adding this will enrich your life through added interest, value and experiences.
Reasons for Choosing Us
We choose the best. Our entire team is police-checked, ensuring your safety and peace of mind.
We insist on qualified staff. Our values of professionalism, integrity, excellence and customer-focused behaviour ensure a strong workplace culture and environment. We attract quality staff, and we retain them.
Our Reconciliation Action Plan commits us to reconciliation, and we are proudly inclusive of diversity.
Contact Us Today
Our Tenambit team would love to hear from you. Contact us today to get the conversation started. Beresfield Tenambit is proud to support you with a wide and practical range of supportive services to stay at home, living the life you want, in the comfort of your own home. Our team is waiting for your call to assist you in setting up the best support for you.