Local Support in Tarro
If you are a local in Tarro and looking into choices to support you to stay living at home, we have good news for you.
Beresfield Community Care Tarro is a local team of dedicated people, just around the corner and ready to support you with a wide and practical range of support services to keep you in the comfort of your home.
Our Team is dedicated, qualified, passionate and committed to providing the best service to you in terms of in-home care support needs.
- We are a not-for-profit community organisation.
- Profits go back into the business to provide staff training, service excellence and delivery.
- Everyone in the team is police checked.
Our Team values are also the values we hire on and include integrity, excellence, passion, respect, professionalism and customer focus.
Our in-home support services include National Disability Insurance Scheme Support and In-Home Aged Cared Support through the My Aged Care.
Independently as Possible
We can offer you the following through the National Disability Insurance Scheme if you are under 65 with disabilities.
- A support coordinator. Their job is to help you make the most of your support plan. They will help you to enjoy your life, set personal goals, live safely at home and feel and look your best through accessing the services right for you.
- Personal Tasks like showering, getting ready to go out, enjoying your favourite meal, taking daily meds, dressing and grooming.
- Support in learning to use public transport.
- Keeping a well-maintained home by setting your up with systems for success.
- Therapeutic support to improve your independence through a team of occupational therapists.
- Support to get your licence.
- Help to learn new skills.
- Home modifications so that you can move around safely.
- Social connection with activity groups and events.
- Hands-on support to help you get the best out of home technology.
When the time comes to have your support plan reviewed, we will partner with you to get the best out of it, taking all the changes to your circumstances into account. We will enable your support to keep up with your life so that you can always count on the best services to suit your lifestyle.
Aging with Dignity
Home Care Packages include the following services, designed around your needs and required level of support.
- Support with showering, undressing, washing hair, shaving, dressing and everything to help you feel and look well-groomed.
- Keeping the essential areas of your home clean through mopping, dusting, vacuuming and wiping surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living spaces. It also includes help with laundry.
- Preparing fresh meals for your daily enjoyment.
- Help to visit friends and meet more people.
- Getting you safely to your shopping and appointments.
- Looking after your personal safety by supplying you with easy-to-use monitoring services and other equipment to keep you living safely at home, for you and your family’s peace of mind.
- Garden and Lawn Care to help with keeping everything tidy outside. This includes mowing, cleaning paths and trimming.
- Transport to do your shopping and visit your doctor.
- Keep you socially connected by joining groups and events including gentle exercising, men’s groups, craft groups and events with good quality guest speakers to keep you up to date with popular topics.
- Modifications of our home providing you with safety and mobility through setting you up with handrails, ramps and stairlifts.
All of this can be arranged by making a call to us and getting the conversation started around keeping you living a quality life at home. You can come to us with all your in-home aged care requirements. We have solutions for every need you may have.
Joyful Meals on Wheels
Our nutritious meals are joyfully delivered by our friendly police checked team to your front door. We cater for gluten-free options, vegetarians and puree. Our menus find inspiration from all over the world and our good is good for you. It meets all the Nutritional Guidelines for Older Australians.
Points to consider:
- You can opt for generous serves or mini portions
- No hidden contracts. You can order as often or as seldom as you need.
- Strict hygiene is practised for your safety.
- All infections controls are in place to provide peace of mind.
- Directly delivered to your door.
- Our team is friendly, well-trained and police checked.
- We supply breakfast, lunch, dinner, soups and dessert.
With us, you can be certain of tasty meals, ready-to-heat at the tips of your fingers and you will always enjoy your mealtime.
Our team is ready to receive your call. We look forward to hearing from you. We will ensure that your goals are met and that you are living well. You can look forward to remaining at home, rather than having to move into a residential care home. We can support you to live your best life. Our friendly staff in Tarro is standing by. Reach out today and take control of your life the way you prefer living it.