We are Here to Help You
Beresfield Community Care is here to help you live the life you want in Shortland. Our dedicated team is local and just a call away. We support people living with disability, through the National Disability Insurance Scheme. We also provide in-home care to older Australians through My Aged Care.
Our team is not only local but consist of passionate, well-trained, qualified and committed team members. We want to support our clients to live their best life by giving them the support, designed around their needs so that they can remain living in their own homes. In that way, you do not have to plan a move into residential care.
We are here to partner with you to manage the necessary tasks of daily living. Your needs may be simple, or complex. Our support can provide you with the means and ability to remain independent in your home and familiar community.
Aged Care Support in Your Familiar Home
HOME CARE PACKAGES
We offer the following services and supports to those with more complex needs, available in four levels. The levels range from Level 1 for the most basic form of support to Level 4 for people with extra support needs.
The flexibility to choose the services, best suited to your needs, is firmly in your hands.
Travel kilometres may impact the following information.
- Approx. 2 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 4
How Does it all Work?
My Aged Care can be contacted to arrange for an assessment by the Regional Assessment Service. This could open the door to help with transport, personal care, home and yard maintenance, shopping, household chores and meal preparation – to name but a few areas.
Home Care Packages include the following services, designed around your needs and required level of support.
- Support with showering, undressing, washing hair, shaving, dressing and everything to help you feel and look well-groomed.
- Keeping the essential areas of your home clean through mopping, dusting, vacuuming and wiping surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living spaces. It also includes help with laundry.
- Preparing fresh meals for your daily enjoyment.
- Help to visit friends and meet more people.
- >Getting you safely to your shopping and appointments.
NDIS Support and Services
Beresfield Community Care is proud to offer a practical range of support services to clients through the NDIS. This includes the following:
- Full support coordination to make the best of your support plan.
- Help with daily living tasks so that meals, showering and dressing is a breeze.
- Transport and travel training.
- In-home nursing and allied care if required.
- Household chore support.
- Fun things including social support and activities.
Support Planned around You
All support and services are planned around the person. We want to ensure that you reach your goals and live well. Our team of Support Coordinators will navigate you through your plan to make sense of it and to get the best value for you. This includes access to the following range of support:
- Keeping a clean and well-maintained home
- Improving your life through social and community initiatives
- Help with personal tasks and grooming
- Support in learning to use public transport
- Developing skills to help you master cooking and cleaning
- Support to get your driver’s licence
- Connecting you will social activity groups
- Adding value and experiences to your life
- Staying connected through home technology
- Set you up to shop online and send emails
- Keep in touch through social media
- Home modifications to help you move around safely
- Assessing your home for modifications
- Help with wheelchair and scooter prescriptions
- Support you in your daily activities in every area of life
We Want to Hear from You
Our efficient team in Shortland is waiting to hear from you. We can support you to fully reach your goals. Our team is fully police checked for your peace of mind. With us, you will always feel supported. We are there for you through changes in your life and to help you make the most of your living situation. Call us now and get the conversation started to live the life you want, in the comfort of your home.