Tasty Meals in Sandgate
Have you heard of Beresfield Community Care? It is our pleasure to tell you more about us and what we can mean to you if you choose us as a partner in living well.
Beresfield Community Care is a very special community organisation operating in Sandgate, to support you. Our business is to grow dedicated teams of well-trained, qualified, passionate and committed team members. They will help you to live your best life in supporting you so that you can remain living in your own home.
If this appeals to you, we recommend that you continue reading.
A Bit About Us:
- We are local and just around the corner. When you call Beresfield Community Care we are not in another city or state but in your neighbourhood. That means we work and operate close to where you live in Sandgate.
- We are a not-for-profit organisation, and we use all our profits to train efficient and well-trained staff. We use it to provide service excellence to our clients and to deliver the best service to you.
- Our Reconciliation Action Plan commits us to reconciliation, and we are proudly fully inclusive of diversity.
- Our team is fully police-checked, to keep you full peace of mind.
- Our team is hired on our values of:
Our staff is not only dedicated but proud to score the organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment. 93% of our Staff confirms this which means that we attract, recruit and retain great staff to bring the best service to you.
Looking after your Dietary Requirements
As you know, good nutrition is very important to us at every stage and age in life. The Beresfield Community Care Team is proud to look after your specific dietary requirements by providing nutritious and tasty meals through our committed Melas of Wheels Service.
We are just a phone call away to assist you to have that tasty meal in the convenience of your own home.
Facts on Meals on Wheels
- Our Meals meet the very important Guidelines for Older Australians
- You can take comfort in knowing they are good for you
- Our seasonal menu includes beautiful and tasty cuisines from around the world
- Our options are extensive and tasty
- Dietary requirements are completely catered for
- Our meal options include gluten-free, pureed meals and vegetarian options
Meals on Wheels will provide the following:
- Strict hygiene
- Infection controls in place to keep you safely catered for
- No hidden contracts
- You can order as much or as little, as often or as seldom as you want
- Our team is police-checked, friendly and efficient
- Direct delivery to your door by our trained, efficient staff
- Generous serves available
- Mini meals available
- Options include meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, soups as well as desserts.
Our team at Beresfield Meals on Wheels in Sandgate will ensure that you are well supported with ready-to-heat and serve nutritious meals to complement your exact needs. You are at the centre of our Meals on Wheels activities in Sandgate.
Trust Us to Support You
Meal support is always planned around you to make sure you are living well and reaching your dietary goals in healthy living.
Beresfield Meals on Wheels Sandgate is here to assist you to remain independent in the comfort of your home and your familiar community. Our dedicated team will provide trusted support so that you can remain living in your home, rather than having to move into residential care.
This will enable you to keep living in the safe and familiar environment of your own home and stay independent in your community for longer. Choose us for your Meals on Wheels support in Sandgate and trust us to support you. Our team is waiting to hear from you so call us today to set wheels in motion in receiving our Meals on Wheels. Call us today and continue living your best life in the comfort of home.