Continue Living Independently in Morpeth
People under 65 living with disabilities are supported by the NDIS to live a good life as independently as possible. Beresfield Community Care, through the support of NDIS, can provide you with a trusted range of services in Morpeth to make this a reality.
We are proud to offer our clients a practical and wide range of supportive help. It also keeps them in the comfort of their own homes.
There are so many choices these days, for people in need of support to stay living at home. Beresfield Community Care can provide as little or as much support as required, to assist you to continue living in familiar surroundings including your friends, neighbourhood, family, street and suburb.
Best of all is we are truly local. When you call us, we are just around the corner and ready to support you to lead your best life at home.
Consider Us for all your Needs
There are a few reasons for you to choose us for all your in-home care needs.
We are inclusive of diversity. Everyone in our team is police checked. This provides you with peace of mind, and your family too. We are committed to reconciliation. You can count on us. We hire the best, based on our values which include:
- Customer Focus
Our organisation has a good reputation and 93% of our staff score it as having a strong workplace and environment. We keep our well-trained staff. They are proud to work for us.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. We do not have shareholder. All our profits are channelled back into the business and go towards staff training, service excellence and delivery.
Need Support With:
- In-home Nursing and Allied Health
- Travel Training
- Support Coordination
- Help with meals, showering, dressing
- Household chores
- Social support and activities
Then look no further. Our team of well-trained and experienced Support Coordinators is standing by to partner with you in Morpeth to help you get the best out of your support plan. We want to set you up for being a valuable, vibrant and happy participant in your local community.
We want to help you to access the services you need to support you with living your best life with the right level of support you’re your unique situation and circumstances.
NDIS Supports and Services
- Personal tasks like showering, grooming, dressing, shaving, enjoying life, getting ready to go to appointments, enjoying a meal and taking your daily medications.
- Improve your life by focussing on social, economic and daily life activities.
- Support you to navigate public transport and build your confidence and independence.
- Help you to live in a clean and well-maintained home. If you can mop, clean, vacuum and do laundry, we can support you to set up systems for success.
- Improve your social life and include you in community initiatives.
- Teach you new skills like cooking and cleaning.
- Help you to land volunteering opportunities.
- Support you in getting your driver’s licence
- Help you join a recreational club
- Set you up with a new hobby
- Socially connect you with activity groups so that you can visit interesting places
We can even help you to get your home modified for safe mobility and independence. Therapeutic support can help you to master everyday tasks through our team of occupational therapists. We can support you to get a wheelchair or scooter prescription, equipment/assistive technology prescription and functional and environmental assessments to support your activities of daily living. We can help you to get ramps, rails, stairlifts and bathroom modifications done to improve the safety and accessibility of your home. We can set you up for success with hands-on support.
Our team of police-checked staff and volunteers are trained to support you to understand your plan. We will help you to fully reach your goals by using your plan. When your plan needs to be reviewed, you can count on us to partner you in keeping up with changes in your life and living situation, to get the best results. You will always feel supported.
If you would love to continue living at home, Beresfield Community Care Morpeth can partner with you to make that happen. We want to support you with a range of services, built around you and your unique needs. Our team is standing by right now for your call. If you want to keep living at home and enjoy the familiar environment of it, we can partner with you to make that a reality. Phone us today. We are waiting for your call.