Quality Support and Services
If you are in the stage of life where living at home and staying part of your community is important to you, we want to reach out to you and offer our services in making it all a reality.
Beresfield Community Care is a dedicated not-for-profit community organisation supporting people living with disability through the National Disability Insurance Scheme. We equally pride ourselves in supporting older Australians to live a happy life remaining in their own homes, instead of moving into residential care.
Our dedicated team consists of trained, passionate, qualified and committed staff and volunteers, and all of them are local. If you call us, we are just around your corner which provides welcome peace of mind. We can provide as little or as much support as is needed for you to continue living in the surroundings you know between your friends and family.
We proudly offer you a wide and practical range of supportive services in the comfort of your home.
- Household tasks to enable living in a clean, well-maintained home including household tasks like mopping, cleaning, vacuuming and laundry.
- Help with tasks like showering, grooming, getting ready to go out, dressing, enjoying your favourite meal and taking daily medication.
- Your support coordinator will help you to make the most of your support plan and this will help you to live safely at home.
- Improve your life by focusing on social, economic and daily life activities.
- Support in learning to use public transport to build your confidence.
Our team of police-checked staff and volunteers can also support you with:
- Home modifications (e.g. ramps and rails) to help you move around safely.
- Therapeutic support to improve your independence.
- Scooter and wheelchair prescription.
People who are under 65 and living with disabilities can look forward to living life independently with us to provide them with the support to achieve that. Support is planned around the person. We will also assist with reviewing and change plans to suit changing circumstances so that you can reach all your goals along the way.
Aged Care and Living at Home
There are two in-home aged care support programs to help you to continue living at home.
- HOME CARE PACKAGES
A Home Care Package is designed to match the needs of the person receiving it. Home Care Packages are available in four levels, ranging fromthe most basic Level 1 to Level 4, which offers more services for more complex needs.
Services are flexible and designed to help keep you living well at home.
Services available include:
- Personal Care
- Household Help
- Meal Preparation
- Social Support
- Personal Safety
- Lawn and Garden Care
- Home modifications
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
- COMMONWEALTH HOME SUPPORT PROGRAM (CHSP)
An assessmentby the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) will be arranged for by My Aged Care.
You may be able to have help with:
- Household chores
- Personal Care
- Home and Yard Maintenance
- Meal Prep
Delicious Meals on Wheels
A good life is marked by good nutrition at every stage of it. Our delicious and extensive menu includes seasonal cooking and cuisines from around the globe. We cater for all your dietary requirements including:
- Gluten-free eating
Our Meals on Wheels team in Metford will deliver ready-to-eat serves to your door.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soups and dessert can be supplied.
No hidden contracts so you can have peace of mind enjoying your meals.
Strict hygiene adhered to.
Infection controls in place for your safety.
Generous portions or mini-meals available
Menus can be downloaded from www.bccare.org.au
Our friendly team in Metford would be delighted to hear from you. When you choose us, you can look forward to living life in your familiar home and among your friends and family. You can remain a valuable and vibrant member of society. We will partner with you to make that a reality. You can trust us to always feel supported. Call us today.