Access Services Right for You
Beresfield Community Care has a team in Mayfield who will understand your support plan and use it to fully reach all your care goals. Our team is police-checked and can support you to understand your plan, help you to get it reviewed and changed so that it can keep up with changes in your life. You will always be supported by us.
Allow us to tell you a little more about us.
- We attract great staff and keep them. 93% score the organisation as having a strong workplace culture.
- We police check each member of our team, for your safety.
- We are inclusive of diversity.
- We are committed to reconciliation and have a Reconciliation Action Plan dedicated to that.
- We are a not-for-profit organisation. All our profits go back into service excellence, delivery and staff training.
- We hire on strong values of respect, professionalism, integrity, customer focus and excellence.
- We insist on qualified staff.
We are Local – Look no Further
When you call us, we are just around the corner. We are in your state and suburb, ready to support you in living your life in the familiar surroundings of home and community, friends and family and your neighbourhood.
Our team is qualified, passionate, trained and committed. We can help you to keep living the life you want to. We will support you with a full range of services to manage all your tasks of daily living. We can help you to remain independent in your home.
NDIS Support Partnership
Beresfield Community Care in Mayfield can offer a competent and supportive range of services, helping you to live with the right level of support. This will make your day-to-day life easier. It will assist you to remain a vibrant and valuable participant in your community. It will enable you to access the funds and services allocated in your plan. Our team of Support Coordinators will partner with you. They are experienced and will help you to get the best out of it.
We can offer you the following through the National Disability Insurance Scheme if you are under 65 with disabilities.
- A support coordinator. Their job is to help you make the most of your support plan. They will help you to enjoy your life, set personal goals, live safely at home and feel and look your best through accessing the services right for you.
- Personal Tasks like showering, getting ready to go out, enjoying your favourite meal, taking daily meds, dressing and grooming.
- Support in learning to use public transport.
- Keeping a well-maintained home by setting your up with systems for success.
- Therapeutic support to improve your independence through a team of occupational therapists.
- Home modifications so that you can move around safely.
- Social connection with activity groups and events.
- Hands-on support to help you get the best out of home technology.
- Skills development and support to get your driver’s licence.
Aged Care Support
People over 65 or 50 ATSI are provided with subsidised support by the Australian Government to remain living in their own homes, safely and comfortably.
This will allow you to have help with:
- Household Chores & Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- Home and Yard Maintenance
If you need more than some basic support, you may qualify for a Home Care Package.
There are 4 levels of support from the most basic to complex needs.
- Approx. 2 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 4
Helping You to Look, Live and Feel Good
- Household Help
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Social Support
- Easy to use monitoring devices
- Lawn and Carden Care
- Modifications to your home
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
Support is always planned around the person. We want you to reach your goals. We also want you to live your best life, supported by the friendly team at Beresfield Community Care Mayfield.
Contact us for Peace of Mind
Our experienced team wants to partner you in setting you up for living a vibrant life and to continue being a valuable participant in your community. We will help you to get access to services to live with the right level of support. We want to help make your life easier. Contact our team today. We are waiting for your call to partnerwith you to get the best out of life, and to live well.