Independent Living in Maryland
People needing support to stay living at home have many choices these days. Here is why we think you should consider Beresfield Community Care for your in-home care support.
- We are a not-for-profit community organisation. We have no shareholders.
- All the profits go back into the business to benefit you. We use it to train our staff, provide service excellence and delivery we can be proud of.
- We insist on qualified staff and hire on our values of professionalism, respect, integrity, excellence and customer-focus.
- Everyone in our team is police checked.
- We attract and keep quality staff. 93% of staff feel our organisation has a strong workplace culture and environment.
NDISSupport Made Easy
Beresfield Community Care Maryland offer the following services and supports to improve your life and support you in your community:
- A support coordinator will help you to make the most of your support plan. This will help you to live safely at home and look and feel your best.
- Help you with personal tasks like showering, grooming, getting ready to go out and enjoy life, dressing, enjoying your favourite meal and taking your daily medications.
- Give you a hand in learning to use public transport, to build your independence and improve your social life.
- Helping you to maintain a clean and well-maintained home through household tasks like mopping, cleaning, vacuuming and laundry.
- Support you in developing your skills like cooking, cleaning, introduce you to volunteering opportunities and support you to get your driver’s licence, joining a club or start a hobby or leisure activities.
- Support in connecting with activity groups and events, outings and visiting interesting places to add interest, value and experiences to your life.
- Getting you connected with friends, family, and the world, by getting the best out of your home technology like your mobile phone, iPad or tablet, the internet, online shopping and emails as well as social media support.
- Helping you with handy home modifications (e.g. ramps, rails) to move around safely and easily.
- Improve your independence with everyday tasks through therapeutic support from our team of occupational therapists.
- Experienced Support Coordinators will partner with you to make sense of your support plan and this partnership will set you up for being a valuable and vibrant participant in your local community.
We do everything with your dignity and preferences in mind. We want to help you feel supported and independent.
Aged Care Supportfor Your Needs
You are supported through Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages depending on your needs and support required.
Your situation will determine how much support your need.
You will receive an independent assessment to help you know what is available and most suitable to your unique needs.
Services available include:
- Personal Care
- Household Help
- Meal Preparation
- Social Support
- Personal Safety
- Lawn and Garden Care
- Home Modifications
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
Call Us Today
Beresfield Community CareMaryland can partner with you to make living at home and staying a part of your community a reality.
Our team is full of qualified, trained, committed and passionate people.
We are local. If you call us, we are just around the corner.
Our dedicated team can support you to keep living in the safe and familiar environment of your own home.
We can help you to remain in your community. Call us today and take the first steps to live independently and safely in your home, rather than having to move into residential care. We are waiting for your call.