We have a dedicated team of qualified, professional, trained and committed people to provide you with a great range of supportive services in Heatherbrae. We specialise in supporting people to live their best life, by providing the right level of support to suit you. This will help you to remain in your own home, rather than having to move into residential care.
Police Checked and Passionate
Our team is police checked and full of qualified local people. We are also local and that means when you call us, we are not far away. We may be just around the corner, ready to support you. When you choose us you choose the following:
- Passionate people
- A fully qualified team
- Service Excellence
- Professional standards
- Local service
We also offer:
- Fully police-checked workforce
- Inclusive of diversity
- Committed to reconciliation
- High values applied when hiring
- Qualified staff
- No shareholders, thus more profits to go straight back into the business
- Well trained staff
- Strong workplace culture and environment
- A wide and practical range of supportive services so that you can live the life you want in your own home
NDIS Support Services
Our support and services through the NDIS are always planned around the person. We want you to live a good life, achieve all your goals and remain happy in your own home and community.
We can offer you the following through the National Disability Insurance Scheme if you are under 65 and living with disabilities:
- A support coordinator. Their job is to help you make the most of your support plan. They will help you to enjoy your life, set personal goals, live safely at home and feel and look your best through accessing the services right for you.
- Personal Tasks like showering, getting ready to go out, enjoying your favourite meal, taking daily meds, dressing and grooming.
- Support in learning to use public transport.
- Keeping a well-maintained home by setting your up with systems for success.
- Therapeutic support to improve your independence through a team of occupational therapists.
- Home modifications so that you can move around safely.
- Social connection with activity groups and events.
- Hands-on support to help you get the best out of home technology.
- Skills development and support to get your driver’s licence.
We know it is important for everyone to live at home and stay a valued part of their community. If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home,
In-home aged care support can help you to achieve all of this, whether you need a little or much more. An independent assessment with help you to become aware of what is available and best suitable for your needs.
The Commonwealth Home Support Program is there to help and support older Australians to stay living at home in safety and comfort.
The Regional Assessment Service (RAS) can carry out an assessment, arranged by My Aged Care, to determine which needs can be supported through this program.
It can provide you with support to do shopping, have household chores taken care of, personal care provided and transport you to appointments. It will also give you a hand with meal preparation, yard maintenance and help you to socialise for quality of life.
If you need more than some basic support, you could be eligible for a Home Care Package to take care of more complex needs.
Home Care Packages:
Service available under Home Care Packages:
- Help with Personal Care.
- Cleaning the essential areas of your home.
- Preparing freshly cooked meals for you.
- Help you to visit a friend.
- Support you to attend events.
- Setting you up with handrails and ramps for safety and mobility.
- Keep you socially connected to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
- Support you to live safely with easy-to-use monitoring devices, for you and your family’s peace of mind.
Why not Contact Us Today Still?
With us, it is possible to continue living at home and live your best life. We are just a call away to help you get the process started. Our team is standing by and ready to take your call today still. We are looking forward to partnering with you to make sure you can remain living in your home. Call us today. When you choose us, you choose peaceofmind and a supported life in your familiar and beloved home.