Making Sense of Support Services
There is a wide selection to choose from when it comes to a range of services to enable you to keep living at home, in the safe and familiar environment you are used to.
We think we can list a few good reasons for you to consider Beresfield Community Care in Fletcher for all your in-home care support needs.
- We have no shareholders
- We are a not-for-profit community organisation
- All our profits go into staff training, service excellent and delivery
- Our team is police-checked
- We are inclusive of diversity
- We are committed to reconciliation
Beresfield Community Care upholds strong values:
- Customer Focus
We also hire on those values and 93% of our staff score our organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment. Not only do we attract great staff, but we keep them too.
People under 65 living with disabilities are supported to live as independently as possible. We can help with a range of services covering support coordination, daily living tasks, transport and travel training, fun events and social support, household chores and in-home nursing and allied health.
We plan all our support around you, in making sure that you reach your goals.
Your Own Support Coordinator
You will have your own support coordinator to ensure that you live safely at home, enjoy life, set goals and look and feel great. You can count on your coordinator to act on your behalf and to help you access the services right for you.
Supports and Services available to suit your needs:
- Support with maintaining a clean and well-maintained home
- Improve your life through focussing on social, economic and daily life activities
- Help you with personal tasks, done with your dignity and preference in mind, to help you to feel and look your best.
- Household help for keeping the essential areas of your home clean.
- Develop your skills in cooking and cleaning and even helping you to get your driver’s licence.
- Connect you socially with activity groups and events.
- Modify your home with ramps and rails to move around safely and with confidence
- Support youin using technology like your mobile phone, iPad and tablet so that you can surf the internet, shop online and send emails. We will also help you to connect on social media to make friends.
- Therapeutic support with wheelchair and scooter prescriptions, equipment/assistive technology prescription and functional and environmental assessments to support all your activities of daily living.
- Help with assessing you and your home for modifications through therapeutic support functions.
In-Home Aged Care Support
Home Care Packages are designed to support those with more complex needs. They are available on four levels from the most basic support to the most complex.
We can support you with transport, shopping, household chores, socialising, personal care, meal preparation and home and yard maintenance.
Available In-Home Supports and Services:
We proudly offer a wide and practical range of services and supports covering the following aspects:
- Personal care: Shower assistance, dressing and undressing, washing hair, shaving and grooming you to look and feel your best.
- Household Help: To clean the essential areas by mopping, dusting, vacuuming, wiping surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, tidying your bedroom and living spaces and doing your laundry.
- Meal Preparation: We can help you to prepare freshly cooked meals after discussing your preferences and dietary requirements, with even enough to freeze for later.
- Transport: Getting you safely to all your appointments and support with shopping.
- Personal Safety: Introduce you to easy-to-use monitoring devices to always keep you safe and secure.
- Lawn and Garden Care: Tidy lawns and gardens by mowing, trimming and cleaning paths.
- Social Support: Support you to go on outings, visit friends and meet more people for a rich, active social life.
- Home Modifications: Setting you up for safety and mobility by adding handrails and ramps, even stairlifts for you to move around your home with confidence.
- Health and Wellbeing: Helping you to join groups and activities for improved mental and physical wellbeing by gently exercising, attending craft groups and going to men’s groups.
Contact Us To Get Started
Our experienced and well-trained teams are keen to hear from you to get started in making sense of your support plan and helping you to get the most out of in-home support. We are local and that means we are in your community in Fletcher to support you to stay in your home safely and confidently.
Speak to our team today and ensure that you live your best life with the right level of support to enjoy it fully and to make day-to-day life easier. We will set you up for success and keep you in your own home, where you can reach your goals and live well. Phone us now. We are waiting for your call.