Living Life Fully
We know it is important for everyone to live at home and stay a valued part of their community. If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, Beresfield Community Care Chisolm can help you to make that a reality. We can support you to stay a part of your community and to keep living the life you want to.
In-home aged care support in Chisolm can help you to achieve all of this, whether you need a little or much more. An independent assessment with help you to become aware of what is available and best suitable for your needs.
The Commonwealth Home Support Program is there to help and support older Australians to stay living at home in safety and comfort.
The Regional Assessment Service (RAS) can carry out an assessment, arranged by My Aged Care, to determine which needs can be supported through this program.
It can provide you with support to do shopping, have household chores taken care of, personal care provided and transport you to appointments. It will also give you a hand with meal preparation, yard maintenance and help you to socialise for quality of life.
If you need more than some basic support, you could be eligible for a Home Care Package to take care of more complex needs.
Home Care Packages:
Packages are flexible and available on four levels.
- Approx. 2 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 4
*Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Service available under Home Care Packages:
- Help with Personal Care.
- Cleaning the essential areas of your home.
- Preparing freshly cooked meals for you.
- Help you to visit a friend.
- Support you to attend events.
- Setting you up with handrails and ramps for safety and mobility.
- Keep you socially connected to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
- Support you to live safely with easy-to-use monitoring devices, for you and your family’s peace of mind.
With us it is possible to continue living at home and live your best life. We are just a call away to help you get the process started.
NDIS Supported Services
We also offer a wide and practical range of supportive services to support people with disabilities through the National Disability Insurance Scheme. People under 65 are supported to live as independently as possible. Through this scheme Beresfield Community Care can help you with:
- Coordination of Support
- Meals, showering and dressing.
- Household Chores
- Travel Training
- Social Support
- Fun activities
- In-home Nursing
- Allied Health
- Home Modifications
- Hands-on support to stay connected to friends and family
- Social connection through home technology using your mobile phone and iPad or tablet
- Skills development to enable you to cook, clean, volunteer and even get your driver’s licence
- Help with personal tasks like showering, grooming to go out and enjoy life
- Help you to become competent in using public transport
- Support you to have a clean and well-maintained home
Support Coordinated to Suit You
A support coordinator will be assigned to you to help you to understand your support plan and to get the best value from it.
Your coordinator is well-trained and experienced to act on your behalf and access the right services for you.
They will make the most of your support plan and set you up for success in achieving all your goals as well as living your best life.
They will be by your side to help you getyour plan reviewed when it is time. They will make sure that your plan and supports keeps up with changes in your life and living situation so that you always receive the best support suited to your needs.
Contact the Chisolm Team Today
Beresfield Community Care is waiting for your call to help you access the many choices for people needing support to stay living at home. We are inclusive of diversity and fully committed to reconciliation. Our team is hired on our values of excellence, integrity, professionalismand customer focus.
Our team is waiting for your call. We want to help you to continue living in your familiar surroundings of friends, family and neighbourhood. There are many choices for people needing support to stay at home. We are ready to help you with all your in-home care support needs and remaining in your own home.