Local Services in Cameron Park
Beresfield Community Care in Cameron Park offers a wide, practical range of supportive services. Not only will we help you live the life you want, but with us, you can choose to live your life in the familiar surroundings of your neighbourhood and community.
Our team of police-checked staff and volunteers will help you to understand your support plan. We will help you to get the most from it and to have it reviewed when the time comes, to keep up with changes in your life.
Our business values are important to us, and we hire staff on the principles of passion, integrity, customer focus, excellence and professional conduct. We only hire qualified staff, and we are inclusive of diversity. We apply all our profits to the business to achieve service excellence, great delivery and ongoing staff training. We are proud to be a not-for-profit community organisation with no shareholders.
Help to Live at Home
We are proud to support you with a wide and practical range of supportive services, all in the comfort of your own home.
If you are under 65 and living with a disability, we want to offer our services to enable you to live as independently as possible in the familiar surroundings of your friends, family and neighbourhood.
Through the NDIS, our team provides the following supports to you.
- A Support Coordinator to partner with you to get the best value from your plan.
- Improved life through social and community initiatives.
- Support to maintain a clean home through tasks like mopping, vacuuming and laundry. If you can perform these tasks, we can help you with systems for success.
- Help with showering, grooming, dressing, daily medication and your favourite meal.
- Home modifications by fitting rails or ramps to help you move around safely and with ease.
- Therapeutic support with everyday tasks to improve your independence.
Exciting Supports to Suit You
With us, you will always feel fully supported. Our passionate team will help you to understand your support plan and get the very best from it. All of this will help you to:
- Life safely at home, look your best, enjoy your life and set personal goals. You will have a support coordinator to help you make the most of your support plan and life.
- Get help with personal tasks so that you are on top of showering, getting ready to go out, enjoying your meals and taking your daily medication. With us, you will feel supported with dignity and independence. We do everything with your preferences in mind.
- Support you in learning to use public transport and build your independence. We want you to be confident in doing daily life activities, which includes social as well as economic activities too.
- Help you to maintain a clean and safe home by supporting you with tasks like mopping, vacuuming, cleaning and laundry.
Flexible Home Care for Trusted Support
In-home Aged Care Support can help you to stay in your own home and community with great success, convenience and competency. You need to undergo an independent assessment to get the best support plan recommended for your needs.
The Australian Government support Australians ages 65 and up as well as 50 and up ATSI, to enable staying at home comfortably and safely. This Program can put you in touch with support to eat well, look good, socialise regularly, be on top of your household tasks, successfully manage your shopping, get transport to appointments and maintain your yard and home.
If you need more than some basic help you may qualify for a Home Package available to those with more complex needs.
Designed to Match Your Needs
Home Packages are designed to match your unique needs, to support you completely with safety first. They are flexible and include the following range of supports and services to help you and individually designed to match your needs.
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Household Help
- Social Support
- Lawn and Garden Maintenance
- Home Modifications
- Personal Safety
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
Contact Us to Partner You
Our team in Cameron Park is local, friendly and standing by to take your call. We want to support you to live your best life, happily and in your own home while staying a vibrant part of your community. We want to provide you with peace of mind and support you can trust and rely on. We are just one call away and our team is waiting for your call. With us, you will always feel supported with care and services you can trust.