Professional In-Home Care Support
Beresfield Community Care in Black Hill offersa great range of choices for people needing support to continue living at home and we are proud to tell you why you should choose us for all your in-home care support needs.
But first, let us tell you a little more about our organisation.
Our Team in Black Hill
- Our organisation has no shareholders. That means that all our profits are returned to the business for staff training, service excellence and delivery.
- Our team is police checked to provide you with peace of mind.
- Our Reconciliation Action Plan proudly commits us to reconciliation.
- Your support coordinator will help you to make the most of your support plan and this will help you to live safely at home.
- We are fully inclusive of diversity at Beresfield Community Care Black Hill.
- Our team is hired on our values of excellence, customerfocus, integrity and professionalism.
- We insist on quality staff and we retain them,
- Best of all – we are local and just a call away.
We proudly offer you the following services in your comfortable home.
If you are under 65 and living with disabilities the National Disability Insurance Scheme will support you to live at home as independently as possible. We can support you with the following, through the NDIS:
- In-home nursing and allied health
- Support coordination
- Household chores
- Transport and travel training
- Daily living tasks including dressing, showering and meals
- Fun stuff like social support and activities
NDIS Supports and Services:
- A support Coordinator to help you make the most of your support plan.
- Help with personal tasks with your dignity and preference at the heart of it.
- Improved social life through social and community initiatives.
- Support in learning to use public transport for building confidence and independence
- Support in maintaining a clean home
- Support to develop good skills and to get your driver’s licence
- Help in joining a recreational club
- Hands-on support to stay connected using technology
- Home modifications to help you move around safely
- Therapeutic support to help you with all your activities of daily living including wheelchair and scooter prescription
We also offer in-home aged care support, ranging from a little to a lot – depending on your unique situation.
Commonwealth Home Support Program
Support to senior Australians ages 65 and over or 50 and over ATSI, to help them to stay living at home safely.
If you need more than basic support, you may be eligible for a home care package. This applies to older people with more complex needs.
Home Care Packages
Approx. 2 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 1
Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 2
Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 3
Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week is provided on HCP Level 4
Services include the following:
- Meal Preparation
- Household Help
- Personal Care
- Social Support
- Personal Safety
- Lawn and Garden Care
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
- Home Modifications
By just making one call to our team standing by you can get support to continue living at home with all your in-home aged care needs taken care of by the best hands.
Tasty Meals & Good Nutrition
Our capable team in Black Hill can deliver tasty and nutritious meals through our Meals on Wheels program.
All our meals meet the full nutritional Guidelines for Older Australians with infection controls in place for your safety and peace of mind.
We provide breakfast, dinner, soups and dessert.
Dietary requirements are fully met including pureed meals, gluten-free options and vegetarian cuisine.
Our police-checked team is friendly and well-trained and will deliver directly to your door.
No hidden contracts and you can order as much or as little as you wish.
We provide generous portions as well as mini-meals for your convenience and needs.
Our cuisines take inspiration from around the world and the menus for downloading can be found at www.bccare.org.au
Contact Us for Support in Black Hill
Our team is local and standing by to receive your call. When you call us, you can rest assured that we are just around the corner. Our team is waiting for your call to assist you with as little or as much help from Beresfield Community Care, to continue to live a life in the familiar surroundings of Black Hill. Reach out today and get all the information you need to remain independent in your home and your community. We are standing by to take your call.