Community Care for You
Beresfield Community Care is a not-for-profit community organisation that can support you to keep living in the safe and familiar environment of your home. Our team supports people living with disability (through the NDIS) as well as older Australians, through the My Aged Care) to live their best life by providing support so that they can remain living in their own home, rather than having to move into residential care.
Our dedicated team is full of qualified, trained, passionate and committed people. And they are local. That means when you call us, we are just around the corner and not in another city, state, or even country. You are in good hands with us.
We service the following areas:
We offer a wide and practical range of supportive services to help you live the life you want, in the comfort of your own home. When you choose us, you can continue to live your life in the familiar surroundings of your friends, family, street and neighbourhood.
NDIS Support for Living Well
People under the age of 65, living with disabilities, are supported by the NDIS or National Disability Insurance Scheme to live as independently as possible. Support is always planned around the person, to make sure you are reaching your goals and living well.
Our team of police-checked staff will help you to understand your plan and reach your goals. We will help you to get your plan reviewed and changed to keep up with changes in your life so that you always feel supported.
Our range of wide and practical services include the following:
- A support coordinator to act on your behalf and access the services right for you
- Help with showering, grooming, dressing, your favourite meal and taking medications.
- Offer social and community initiatives and support with learning to use public transport.
- Help you to maintain a clean home by mopping, cleaning, vacuuming and laundry.
- Improve your skills like cooking, cleaning, volunteering and getting your driver’s licence.
- Home modifications (like ramps and rails) to help you to move around safely.
- Therapeutic support to improve your independence through our team of occupational therapists OTs).
- Wheelchair or scooter prescriptions can be made by our qualified OTsand they can also assess your home for modifications to improve safety and accessibility.
Trusted In-home Aged Care Support
In-home age care support can help you to stay in your own home and community. You will be assessed by an independent assessorto know what is available and suitable.
- COMMONWEALTH HOME SUPPORT PROGRAM (CHSP)
Senior Australians ages 65+ or 50+ ATSI, are provided subsidised support by the Australian Governmentso that they can stay living at home comfortably and safely. You may be able to have support with transport, shopping, household tasks, socialising, personal care, meal preparation and home and yard maintenance through this program.People who need more than some basic support may be eligible for a Home Care Package for more complex needs.
- HOME CARE PACKAGES
Home Care Packages are flexible, designed to match the needs of the person and available in 4 levels with flexibility to choose the service best suited to your needs.
The following services are provided:
- Personal Care
- Household Help
- Meal Preparation
- Social Support
- Personal Safety
- Lawn and Garden Care
- Home Modifications
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
Nutritious Meals on Wheels
Beresfield Meals on Wheels can provide you with tasty, nutritious meals that meet the nutritional Guidelines for Older Australians so that you know they are good for you. Our menus are extensive, seasonal and include cuisines from around the world
Meals on Wheels has:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soups and dessert;
- Dietary requirements catered for including gluten-free, puree, vegetarian, etc;
- Direct delivery to your door by trained, police-checked team members;
- No hidden contract meaning you can order when you like.
- Strict hygiene and infection controls in place for your safety.
- Menus for downloading from www.bccare.org.au
Our team can provide you with tasty, nutritious meals and support you to have ready-to-heat meals at your fingertips.
Choose Us For your In-Home Care Support
There are so many choices for people needing support to stay living in the comfort of their homes. Here are a few reasons for choosing us for all your in-home support needs.
- We are a not-for-profit community organisation, and we have no shareholders. Our money goes into staff training, service excellence and delivery.
- We arecommitted to reconciliation through our Reconciliation Action Plan and inclusive of diversity.
- We insist on qualified staff and our entire team is police checked.
- 93% of staff score our organisation as having a strong workplace culture – we attract and keep great staff.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you. Call our friendly team today and start the conversation around support to remain living independently in your home and community. We look forward to hearing from you.